Club Membership 2021-2022
June 30, 2021
Wilmington Ice House
HONORARY MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
AUGUST 1, 2021 – JULY 31, 2022( NEW AND RETURNING MEMBERS)
Honorary Membership Categories:
- Secondary: Primary Membership at another GNCC or USCA member Club
- Adult: Head of Household (over the age of 21).
- Second Family: Immediate family members of a paid Adult member.
- Junior: Applicants aged 14-21
Honorary Membership Benefits:
- Eligibility for CCCC League Play. Separate League Fees apply.
- Eligibility for CCCC Pick-up Curling Play. Pay as you play during scheduled times.
- Eligible Alternate for teams during League Season. Subject to Alternate curling rate.
- Grand National Curling Club (GNCC) affiliation. CCCC is a member club of GNCC. Eligible
to participate in GNCC events.
- United States Curling Association (USCA) membership. USCA is the governing body of
curling in the United States. Eligible to participate in USCA events.
- CCCC voting privileges and Board of Directors eligibility (excludes partial late year members).
- USCA and GNCC Publications