Club Membership – 2022-2023
July 5, 2022
Wilmington Ice House
HONORARY MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
AUGUST 1, 2022 – JULY 31, 2023( NEW AND RETURNING MEMBERS)
Honorary Membership Categories:
- Adult: Primary membership (over the age of 21). – $125.00
- Second Family: Immediate family members of a paid Adult member. – $100.00
- Secondary: Primary Membership at another GNCC or USCA member Club – $50.00
- Student: Enrolled in grade school, college, or secondary learning institution (ages 7-24) – $50.00
Honorary Membership Benefits:
- Eligibility for CCCC League Play. Separate League Fees apply.
- Eligibility for CCCC Pick-up Curling Play. Pay as you play during scheduled times.
- Eligible Alternate for teams during League Season. Subject to Alternate curling rate.
- Grand National Curling Club (GNCC) affiliation. CCCC is a member club of GNCC. Eligible
to participate in GNCC events.
- United States Curling Association (USCA) membership. USCA is the governing body of
curling in the United States. Eligible to participate in USCA events.
- CCCC voting privileges and Board of Directors eligibility (excludes partial late year members).
- USCA and GNCC Publications